Please Login to View Projects
Overall Project Completion
The city of thane is one of Maharashtra major industrial town and the district headquarters. Thane is included in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region and is one of the eighteen Urban Centers therein, being the first urban center on the periphery of the Greater Mumbai; the city occupies a unique position in the region.
At present, water supply scheme of thane city is divide into three main distribution zones marked as central east and north zone.
Existing feeder mains were planned for year 2011 and need augmentation to carry increased water demand for projected years.
Existing distribution network is inadequate in some areas of Naupada, Kopri and wagle estate , ward committee area leads to lesser supply than require water demand.
- No consumer meters are installed leads to inequitable water supply in various parts of the city.
- Supply is intermittent ( 1 to 12 hrs.)
- Lower tariff/high cost of water production and higher NRW (35%) is leading to overall low cost recovery.
Proposed re-modeling of water distribution system:
The system improvement plan is prepared based on study of Master plan of water supply of THANE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION. The smart city project area comprises of following proposed water districts of central zone of Thane City which covers approximately population of 3 lakhs.
- Eternity, Gaondevi, Kopri colony, Kopri gaon, Johnson ESR, Kisan Nagar East & West.
- Gravity feeder to feed ESR (5 Km), Construction of ESR ( 2 Number), Laying of additional distribution pipe network ( 100 mm to 600 mm DI K -9).
|Release of Tender :||Tender Published|
|Issuance of Work Order :||Work Order Issued|
|Date of Issue of Work order :||07/03/2019|
|Implementing Agency :||M/s Atharva Construction-AE Infra (Joint Venture)|
|Status :||Work in progress|
|Cost of the Project :||INR. 47.26 Cr|
|Duration :||24 months|
|Physical Progress :||65%|
|Financial Progress :||53%|
|Expenditure Till Date:||INR 25.23 Cr|